1. Please check the image resolution.
If you use an enlarged image with a low resolution, mosaic or blurring may occur during printing. (Basic requirements of image file : Resolution 300dpi or higher)
2. Coasters are printed in small batches for customizing.
- In Marple, you can make any kind of coaster you want starting from one piece
- Marpple produces one piece at a time, so subtle differences may occur between coasters when ordering multiple copies of the same image.
3. Due to the difference in color mode, the screen color and the actual product may be slightly different.
- The screen viewed on a monitor or smartphone is a digital color that represents the color of the web in RGB color.
- The color of the coaster is CMYK color, which is a printable color that represents the actual color when printing
- Due to the difference between the two color modes, certain colors may look darker.
- In the case of special colors such as fluorescent and neon or black, the color displayed on the screen and the actual product color may be expressed differently.
Information about production
- Since all processes are automated, we do not provide guidance for separate requests or corrections.
- Minor print color differences of the same image and a slight image shift about 0.01" are not applicable to the refund policy.
- Exchanges and refunds are not possible after the product is shipped, so please check once more before ordering.
- If there is a problem with the product, please contact us by email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or customer service within 7 days of receipt.
- If you have any further questions, please contact us through 1:1 consultation and customer center.