- Printing different images on the front and back is not possible.
- Texts in the image will also be reversed. Please refer to the image.
- Depending on the type of acrylic, an image is printed on the front or back side, On the other side, you can see the reversed image.
1. How to use the editor
Do you have an image ready? Just upload it!
- You can create by uploading PNG, SVG image files.
- The JPG file is created as a keyring, including the background.
- If you upload all files, cut lines will automatically be created for you to make key rings more easily.
- You can edit by adding texts along with images.
Are you familiar with design tools? Use your own designs!
- Please upload the image file after converting it to SVG or PNG file.
- Vector images allow you to resize them without degrading the quality.
- If you use SVG files, you can create key rings with the same high quality as AI files.
- If the PNG file has a high resolution, it is possible to create a key ring with the same quality as the SVG file.
1. For your precious designs a accurate production, please check the guide.
2. Fill the image up to the print area.
Fill the image up to the print area. Images outside the print area will not be printed.
3. If there is a border, place it inside the print area.
A margin of 2 mm outside the print area is not printed. Please place all images, including borders, inside the print area.
4. Please check the image resolution.
If you use an enlarged image with a low resolution, mosaic or blurring may occur during printing. (Basic requirements of image file : Resolution 300dpi or higher)
5. Key rings are printed in small batches for customizing.
- In Marple, you can make any kind of key ring you want starting from one piece
- Marpple produces one piece at a time, so subtle differences may occur between key rings when ordering multiple copies of the same image.
6. Due to the difference in color mode, the screen color and the actual product may be slightly different.
- The screen viewed on a monitor or smartphone is a digital color that represents the color of the web in RGB color.
- The color of the key ring is CMYK color, which is a printable color that represents the actual color when printing
- Due to the difference between the two color modes, certain colors may look darker.
- In the case of special colors such as fluorescent and neon or black, the color displayed on the screen and the actual product color may be expressed differently.
Information about production
- Since all processes are automated, we do not provide guidance for separate requests or corrections.
- Minor print color differences of the same image and a slight image shift about 0.5mm are not applicable to the refund policy.
- Exchanges and refunds are not possible after the product is shipped, so please check once more before ordering.
- If there is a problem with the product, please contact us by email(email@example.com) or customer service within 7 days of receipt.
- If you have any further questions, please contact us through 1:1 consultation and customer center.