Art Paper (Glossy)
Art paper (non-coated) for stickers is bright pure white with a natural gloss.
It is widely used for stickers. It allows even printing quality, which offers clear color expression.
Vellum paper (matte) for stickers features a matte, delicate texture.
It has no gloss at all on its surface. Its texture is 99% similar to that of A4 paper, which is good to write on with a pen or a pencil.
Quantity and Size of Stickers
Precautions for Purchase
Utilize your own designs!
1. Editor Usage Guide
Do you have an image ready? Just upload it!
2. For precise cutting, the position of the stickers may be adjusted.
If the spacing between the sticker sheet edges and between the stickers is too narrow or overlapping, the shapes may get cut off. Therefore, a minimum spacing of 0.1inch is required between the placement areas.
3. Sticker spacing settings
To prevent the design from being cut off during the production process, a safety margin of at least 3mm between the stickers is required.
4. Please carefully review the sticker cutting lines before placing an order.
5. Creating borderless stickers
If you prefer the background color not to be visible, please set the cutting lines inside the sticker.
6. Creating custom-shaped stickers
You can create custom-shaped stickers using the "Directly Edit Cutting Lines" option.
7. Please check the image resolution.
If you use an enlarged image with a low resolution, mosaic or blurring may occur during printing. (Basic requirements of image file : Resolution 300dpi or higher)
8. Stickers is printed in small batches for customizing.
9. Due to the difference in color mode, the screen color and the actual product may be slightly different.
Information about production